Rose's garden

A first time bloggers attempt

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A New Story?

For the first time in long time, I am actually having the beginnings of a new story form in my head. I am thinking about trying a new genre. I've always stuck to fantasy set in a medieval time. I am not entirely sure yet, but I'm thinking maybe a mystery or thriller set in modern times. I feel like its time to branch out a bit. Its probably all a moot point. I'll probably get writers block and give up after the first few pages. But I'm going to keep trying.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    try eating a quart of dove unconditional chocolate ice cream before bed. i had the weirdest zombie dream the other day...

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Rose said…

    OMG!! CHEM LIVES AS WELL O.O

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh so it was the ice cream Tut and not our wild night in the sack!! Whatever!!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes, syn, your sex makes me dream of zombies. does that really make you feel better? so sick...

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey chem! suck macaque!

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tut my sickness turns you on and you know it so stop being so snotty.... so there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
clay poker chips
poker chip sets
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.