Rose's garden

A first time bloggers attempt

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Visit from a friend

I'm being very impatient this week. I want it to be Thursday. NOW! My guy from California is coming to visit me. Or "internet boy" as my coworkers are refering to him. Whats all that wrong with meeting someone online? I think sometimes it gives you a chance to get to know a persons inside before you worry about their outside. Ah well. My divorce isnt final yet, so i do feel kinda bad about all this, but Im determined to move on with my life. I had a long time before I left my husband to start dealing with all my feelings of anger and resentment over the failure of my marriage. I feel like I had already done my grieving for the loss of the life I had imagined for my family. My ex, on the other hand has not had that time. I need to remind myself to be more patient and understanding with him.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    screw patience and understanding! bet if he'd have tried some of that with you he'd still be married to you, wouldn't he?
    regardless, SCREW PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING!! they give me a pain between my ears...

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Rose said…

    Tut, patience and understanding is something my ex had in large quantities. He had to, just to put up with all the crap I pulled early on in our relationship. All in all he isn't a bad guy at all. I just couldnt handle all the stress that came with his problems.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
clay poker chips
poker chip sets
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.