Rose's garden

A first time bloggers attempt

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Vacation!

I am so psyched. In less than a week, Joey and I are flying to california for almost two weeks. I was only going for a week, then I just kinda added on a few days here and there. I can't wait. I'm not sure what all we are going to do while in California, but one of my goals is to go see the ocean. If it were warmer I'd love to go swimming, but I doubt I'll get that lucky. I know at least part of the time I am there will be spent investigating the schools in the area. I am seriously considering moving to California. The only obstacle I haven't figured out yet is Joey's schooling. With his special needs, I have to be very picky about his schools. We'll see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
clay poker chips
poker chip sets
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.