Rose's garden

A first time bloggers attempt

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I moved

The biggest change that has gone on over the last few months is pretty easy to see. I now live in Adelanto California. I moved out west in July. Joey started school here a few weeks ago, and hes taking some time to settle in. I'm confident that he will do well once he gets used to the new class. I'm working part time, and still looking for more work. I love it out here in the desert. We have our own pool here, which is great. I do miss my home town at times, but I'm making friends and having fun out here. I've avoided going back to working in nursing homes. I loved the work, but I was getting seriously burnt out. I spent so much time taking care of people all day long at work. Then I was going home and taking care of my son and my ex husband at home. I needed a break. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be working full time doing anything but nursing right now, but I must admit its kinda nice having so much time to myself right now. anyway! I know no one is going to read this anyway, so Im gonna cut this short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
clay poker chips
poker chip sets
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.